Business in Caswell
Why Caswell County?
Caswell County has many great business and personal reasons to locate your firm here.
- We are located within an hour’s drive of Research Triangle Park and Greensboro
- The average weekly wage standard is $417, one of the lowest in the state
- Our county population is 23,501 (2000 Census)
- Over 85,000 workers in the 18-34 age group are within 30 miles
- We have a property tax rate of only $0.62.9/$100
- We have specialized workforce training programs
- A population of over 2 million is within 60 miles
The Caswell County Office of Economic Development is working to spur new business growth help by providing assistance:
- in combining state and local government incentives for new industry,
- to small business to get funds needed for building expansion,
- to new businesses in obtaining state funding for infrastructure to new sites,
- in providing employee screening and pre-employment training for new businesses or expansions.
We welcome you to Caswell County
Businesses start here because they want to surround themselves with successful entrepreneurs and employees with a “Southern” work ethic.
Businesses grow here because they participate in our active Chamber of Commerce, county activities, county planning, and tourist attractions.
Businesses relocate here because they want to be part of a balanced community with a quality of life that attracts and retains a committed work force.
Businesses thrive here when they participate.